A doctor walks down the path from the Learned Lab towards the Medical School. Note the second figure on the Learned Lab steps, partially obscured by the trees.
Architectural rendering of what appears to be the South Wing of the Vanderbilt Hospital, which was already built in 1959. Two more floors were added in 1963 to house laboratory and office space for the Clinical Research Center.