Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

Breaking Ground: Medical Addition 1937

Photograph of a steam shovel breaking ground on the medical school addition in 1937. Bottom of the photograph is stamped "Jan 8 1937".  Browse related items

Aerial view of Vanderbilt Medical Center Campus, ca. 1938

This aerial view of what is now the Medical Center campus shows the Vanderbilt Hospital and Medical School as it looked after the construction of the D-wing (top left) in 1938. Mary Kirkland Hall (now Godchaux Hall) is to the right of the picture. Browse related items

Vanderbilt Medical School, as Seen from Vanderbilt Campus, ca. 1940

This image of the Vanderbilt Medical School was taken from what is now the Vanderbilt General Library lawn. Browse related items

Vanderbilt Medical School, Seen from the Ruins of Wesley Hall

Wesley Hall, a dormitory and the home of the Vanderbilt Divinity School, burned on February 9, 1932. Portions of the stone exterior, however, were left standing for some time later. This image of the Vanderbilt Medical School was taken from the ruins… Browse related items

Tags: ,

Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1943

The front exterior of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 1943. This building is now known as Medical Center North and houses many administrative and laboratory offices for the hospital and school. The driveway is now a courtyard, and the… Browse related items

Tags: ,


Copyright © 2010-2017

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232