Search

Contact Us | Advanced Search

Diagnostic and Treatment Wing - Vanderbilt University Hospital

Architectural rendering of what appears to be the South Wing of the Vanderbilt Hospital, which was already built in 1959. Two more floors were added in 1963 to house laboratory and office space for the Clinical Research Center. Browse related items

Southeast View of the Entrance to Vanderbilt Hospital, ca. 1960

An ambulance is parked in front of the hospital entrance. Browse related items

Entrance to the Vanderbilt Hospital, ca. 1960

People enter the hospital from the front entrance. Browse related items

Learned Lab Construction, ca. 1960

A man walks into the medical school courtyard through the doorway of the uncompleted Learned building. Browse related items

The Driveway Leading to the Vanderbilt Hospital Entrance

This picture was taken from the sidewalk of 21st Ave., looking up the driveway leading to the main hospital entrance. Browse related items

Tags: ,

Medical School Courtyard and Learned Lab, from inside the Archway

A doctor walks down the path from the Learned Lab towards the Medical School. Note the second figure on the Learned Lab steps, partially obscured by the trees. Browse related items


Copyright © 2010-2017

2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232